1 reusable box á 384 tips. GLP version.
- Contamination-free transfer of the trays into the stable working box.
- System optimized for use on multi-channel pipettes.
- Color-coded trays for easy tip and pipette detection.
- Tips can be removed from the refill tray with the pipette.
- The boxes and trays are autoclavable at 121 °C for later use.
- epT.I.P.S. Box and epT.I.P.S. Set available in Eppendorf Quality.
The pipette tips are designed and constructed for low-contamination transfer of liquids, in particular for samples from the human body and for reagents within the scope of an in-vitro diagnostic application in order to allow the in-vitro diagnostic medical device to be used as intended. The above mentioned epT.I.P.S.®
are in-vitro diagnostic devices according to Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and the Council dated October 27, 1998. They are intended exclusively for single use and for application by qualified staff.