For customers in research, cell and gene therapy, vaccine production, and biobanking, the CryoMed Controlled-Rate Freezer (CRF) provides precise, repeatable freezing results that protect samples from intracellular freezing. The CryoMed CRF features enhanced data traceability via a touch screen user interface and offers customizable freezing profiles while supporting 21 CFR part 11 and GMP needs.
Thermo Scientific CryoMed Controlled-Rate Freezers (CRF) are designed with reliability, protection, and data traceability in mind for your sample preparation and GMP production needs.
User-friendly operation with enhanced data traceability
- Intuitive touchscreen display allows for easy set-up, operation, and review of a freezing run.
- Six pre-set freezing profiles and space for up to 14 user-defined, "custom" freeze profiles.
- Integrated touchscreen UI logs usage and events to support 21 CFR part 11 requirements.
- USB data export of .pdf file run logs support 21 CFR part 11.
- User security: 3 levels of user accessibility.
- "Run last" feature allows the same profile to be run consecutively with the touch of a button.
- PC interface software provides remote operation capabilities, run review, and custom profile creation.
Real-time run monitoring for sample protection
- Chamber and sample temperatures are monitored by Type T thermocouples, eliminating lag time and providing "real time" responsiveness.
- Standard alarms to alert users of thermocouple failures, heater malfunction, high/low temperature limits, temperature tracking, power failure, and completion of run.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Optional thermal printer.
Reliable temperature performance for high throughput usage
- Dual solenoid valves are designed to balance LN2 injection volume for precise temperature control and accelerated freezing.
- Preventative maintenance indicator for LN2 solenoid replacement limits downtime.
- Temperature control and uniformity achieved via an air-handling and liquid nitrogen injection ring system.
- Compatible with VHP cleaning techniques.
- Environmentally friendly insulating foam.
- Type 304 stainless steel with exterior powder-coat finish.