Ergonomic design, standard high contrast user interface for up to 6 saved programs with simple push-button operation for routine applications. With capacity up to 4 l, including 196 x 5 / 7 ml blood tubes and 40 x 50 ml conical tubes, AutoLock for fast rotor exchange and 11 available rotors to choose from. Floor standing unit save bench space.Easy to Use:
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System:
- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Modern industrial design supports continuous improvement in rotor loading ergonomics, user safety and current needed certifications.
- Motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ Bucket Sealing System:
- Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
- System saves time when switching between applications.
- Easy access to rotor chamber offers quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
- Biocontainment solution seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips.
- System has glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
System is certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK.Thermo Scientific™ SMARTSpin™ Technology:
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option:
- Technology optimizes safety and improves separations.
- Compact dimensions optimize work area and ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
- System offers up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.