Spectrometry and cell counting in one device.
The fluidlab R-300 combines two central laboratory technologies:
1. Spectrometry and
2. Cell counting in a portable device.
The device can be used with standard cuvettes as well as with anvajo sample carriers for a wide range of applications.User-friendly
The fluidlab R-300 is the smallest unit of cell counter and spectrometer available worldwide. Due to its small form factor, the fluidlab R-300 can be used on the move and the long-life battery allows it to be used without external power supply.Portable
Collecting samples, performing analyses and interpreting results is easier than ever before. Easy handling inside and outside the laboratory is made possible by short on/off times. No calibration is required.Accurate and reliable
Validated results show a high correlation with traditional laboratory instruments and ensure low coefficients of variance that meet international regulatory requirements.Quick
Quantitative results are available in less than a minute without pre-analytical steps. Intuitive data presentations combined with shortened processing times enable immediate decision making in laboratory procedures.Cell counter
- Colourless viability measurements.
- Sample volume <= 20 µl.
- Filter function according to specific cell sizes.
- Cell counting in less than one minute.
- Compatible sample carriers: anvajo acella slides.
Fields of application:
- Precise absorption and scattered light measurements.
- Complete spectral graphs.
- Wizard for calibration curves.
- Minimisation of measurement errors through intuitive software.
Teaching, research, industry, environmental institutes, food and beverages.Items supplied:
fluidlab R-300 analyser incl. power plug, USB cable, adapter 01, adapter 02, adapter 03, adapter key, sensor cleaner, user manual, quick start guide.