Also reliably detects all virus mutations that have occurred.
Special approval of the BfArM No. 5640-S-096/21.
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is an immunochromatographic in vitro test for the direct and qualitative detection of viral SARS-CoV-2 antigens by an anterior nasal swab.
- Approved for lay and home use.
- High accuracy (98.33 %), specificity (99.33 %) and sensitivity (97.33 %).
- Identification of acute infection.
- BFARM listed (special approval no. 5640-S-096/21.
- Results in 15 min.; result easy to read.
- Storage at room temperature.
- Sample material: anterio nasal (anterior nasal region).
Tests, test cassettes, sterile swab, test tubes incl. bufferer solution and integrated dropper.