Heating and cooling seamlessly with one system thanks to Peltier technology. In this respect, cooled incubators IPPeco not only contribute to climate protection, but also achieve an additional decrease in operating costs of up 90 % compared to compressor technology. Outstanding control precision and extremely small fluctuations.
Extremely quiet, space-saving and vibration-free due to the fact that no compressor is required. Peltier cooled incubators IPPeco / IPPecoplus can also be applied in entomology.
No condensation in the interior chamber: due to the closed Peltier cooling system, no outside air is exchanged. Formation of condensation during the cooling process takes place on the outside heat sink. In addition, the fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure a rapid transport of energy as well as an optimal temperature distribution.
AtmoCONTROL - control and logging software
- LED light module for model sizes 110 to 750 (optional): dimmable LED light in 3 alternative colour temperatures (coldwhite or warmwhite light or cold-white plus warm-white light, dimmable in 10 % steps).
- Acc. to DIN 12880:2007-05, EN 61010-1 (IEC 61010-1), 61010-2-010.
For direct setting parameters as well as process time. Fast and easy programming of complex processes via AtmoCONTROL by means of the mouse or touchpad on the notebook.
- Reading out, managing and organising the data logger.
- Saving the log memory in various formats.
- Online monitoring of up to 32 connected appliances.
- Optical alarms when the alarm limits individually set at the ControlCOCKPIT are exceeded.
- Automatic alarm to one or several e-mail addresses.
|Working temperature range without light:||models 30 to 1060: 0 (at least 20 °C below ambient temperature) to 70 °C|
models 1400 to 2200: 15 (at least 10 °C below ambient temperature) to 60 °C
|Working temperature range with light:||models 110 to 750: 10 to 40 °C|
|Setting temperature range:||models 110 to 750: 0 to 70 °C|
models 1400 to 2200: 15 to 60 °C
|Setting accuracy:||models 30 to 1060: 0.1 °C|
- SingleDISPLAY: ControlCOCKPIT with one TFT colour graphical display.
- One temperature sensor Pt100 DIN class A in a 4-wire circuit.
- AtmoCONTROL software for reading out, managing and organising the data logger via ethernet interface (temporary trial version can be downloaded). USB stick with AtmoCONTROL software available as accessory on demand.
- Ethernet interface on the rear of the appliance for reading out the protocol log.
- Double overtemperature protection: electronic temperature monitoring with freely adjustable monitoring temperature, mechanical temperature limiter TB acc. to DIN 12880.