The TSX series high-performance - 20 °C manual defrost enzyme freezers are designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of enzymes requiring - 20 °C.
The seriesá V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Cold wall convection cooling with temperature uniformity.
- Enzyme freezers feature enzyme bins.
- GMP Clean Room Class A / ISO 6 (ISO EN 14644-1) compatible with appropriate pre-install preparation.
- 4 x 50 mm casters for easy mobility; the front two are lockable.
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads.