The TSX series high-performance blood bank refrigerators are designed to meet strict requirements established by the AABB for the storage of whole blood and blood components. The seriesá V-drive technology provides temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Factory pre-set to 4 °C to meet blood storage guidelines.
- Heat-free defrost for max. temperature uniformity.
- Convenient, st. steel, fully extendable and adjustable drawers.
- Standard, built-in chart recorder.
GMP Clean Room Class A / ISO 6 (ISO EN 14644-1) compatible with appropriate pre-install preparation.
- 4 x 50 mm casters for easy mobility; the front two are lockable.
- Bright, LED interior lighting.
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads.
- FDA listed Class II Medical Device, 510K exempt.