The safest ULT-freezer for long-term storage of valuable preparations.
With 2 independent cooling systems, TwinGuard freezers maintain a reliable and constant temperature environment of - 86 °C. Should a cooling system fail unexpectedly, the other circuit ensures that the irreplaceable samples are still safely cooled at a temperature of at least - 70 °C.
Max. product safety
- Filterless design reduces the time for routine maintenance because the regular moderate cleaning of filters is no longer necessary.
- Switchable and microprocessor controlled ECO mode to optimise the energy consumption with almost constant performance.
- Patented VIP-PLUS vacuum insulation with insulated outer door for optimal constant temperature while maximising storage capacity.
- Vacuum release port: for repeated opening and closing of the front door without long waiting times.
- Heated multi-chamber seal to minimise ice formation on the door frame.
- Large colour LCD touch screen with a comprehensive alarm system and self-diagnosis functions. Status information and temperature recording USB stick transferable.
- Calibratable Pt-1000 temperature sensor.
- 2-part inner doors(s), insulated (optionally with 4 or 5 inner doors).*
- Lockable outer door with Ezlatch handle for a smooth, one-handed operation and secure sealing against the stop. Arrangements for an additional lock available (cabinet models).
- Lockable lid with heated seals and ergonomic height for easy opening and closing (chest models).
- Multiple access ports allow independent probes, instruments or emergency cooling injectors (CO2 backup) for liquid CO2 can be introduced.
- Remote alarm contact (NO / NC)
- Emergency cooling with liquid CO2 (optional).
- Flexible shelf arrangement.*
- Silent operation.
Certified as a class IIa medical device (93/42 / EEC and 2007/47 / EU) for medical purposes for the storage of cells, tissues, organs and embryos.