Natural refrigerants, minimised energy consumption, low waste heat and low operating costs - the VIP-ECO series combines all of these features. The excellent temperature stability and the longevity of the components enable reliable and valid storage of your samples.
Max. product safety
- Patented VIP-PLUS vacuum insulation with insulated outer door for optimal constant temperatures while maximising storage capacity.
- Vacuum release port: for repeated opening and closing of the front door without long waiting times.*
- Heated multi-chamber seal to minimise ice formation on the door frame.*
- Large LCD colour touch screen with a comprehensive alarm system and self-diagnosis functions. Status information and temperature recording transferable to USB stick.
- Calibratable Pt-1000 temperature sensor.
- 2-part inner door(s), insulated (optionally with 4 or 5 inner doors).
- Lockable outer door with Ezlatch handle for a smooth, one-handed operation and secure sealing against the stop. Arrangements for an additional lock available.
- Front access to washable, electrostatic capacitor filter for regular condenser air filter cleaning.
- Multiple access ports allow independent probes, instruments or emergency cooling injectors (CO2 backup) for liquid CO2 can be introduced.
- Remote alarm contact (NO / NC).
- Emergency cooling with liquid CO2 (optional).
- Flexible shelf arrangement.
- Silent operation.
Certified as a class IIa medical device (93/42 / EEC and 2007/47 / EU) for medical purposes for the storage of cells, tissues, organs and embryos.Hybrid water cooling (MDF-DU502VHW-PE / MDF-DU702VHW-PE)
The CE-certified optional PHCbi HYBRID water cooling enables further energy savings compared to the air-cooled PHCbi models, but also flexible air- or water-cooled use and in particular uninterrupted operation, e. g. in the event of failure or clogging of the on-site water ring infrastructure.