Use the testo 440 laboratory kit including Pt100 probe to measure and document temperatures in the lab reliably and precisely. The laboratory probe, whose coating is made of the tried-and-tested Duran laboratory glass, is particularly suitable for use in corrosive media. The testo 440 air velocity & IAQ measuring instrument automatically detects the connected probes, and the stored, structured measurement menus make your work considerably easier in a wide variety of applications. You can also use it to optimally adjust air conditioning and ventilation systems, among other things.
Up to three probes can be connected in parallel to the testo 440: a Bluetooth®
probe, a wired probe and a temperature probe with thermocouple type K connection. In addition to the measuring instrument, the laboratory kit also includes a wired Pt100 laboratory probe and a storage case.
- Structured measurement menu for long-term measurements.
- Interchangeable probe coating made of laboratory glass (Duran) for safe use in aggressive media.
- Pt100 sensor for accurate measurement results.
- Internal data storage and USB port for flexible data export.
- Can be expanded with an extensive portfolio of digital probes for versatile applications.
- testo 440 air velocity & IAQ measuring instrument, 3 x AA batteries, USB cable and calibration protocol.
- Glass-coated digital Pt100 laboratory probe.
- Basic case for testo 440 and 1 probe.