The next generation LABOPORT®
- unique handling and streamlined design.
The N 820 G and N 840 G feature a control knob for manual adjustments of the flow rate, making them well suited to a wide variety of applications. Thanks to the integrated rotational speed control, the pumps are quiet, very energy efficient and can be optimally adjusted in accordance with the application.
The chemically resistant diaphragm pumps impress with their very small footprint and save valuable space in the laboratory.
The pumps are equipped with an easy-to-clean surface.
- Adjustable in flow rate by integrated rotational speed control.
- Combination of TFM™ PTFE pump head and PTFE-coated diaphragm makes the pumps ideal for working with extremely aggressive/corrosive gases and vapors.
- High level of compatibility with vapor and condensation.
- Integrated gas ballast valve.
- 3-colour status display: in operation / atand-by / error.
- Expandable: separators and / or condensers can be purchased and easily fitted.
- ATEX-compliant in accordance with II 2/-G IIB+H2 T3 internal atmosphere only.
- 100 % oil-free transfer to ensure uncontaminated transfer, evacuation and compression.
Rotary evaporation, distillation, gel drying, degassing, use by vacuum ovens and vacuum concentrators.