The CBC 5 basic is a powerful refrigerated and heating circulator with strong heating and cooling power for an operating temperature range of - 25 to + 200 °C.
It is best suited for external applications thanks to its proven pressure and suction pump. High-quality insulation of the device allows for fast heat-up times and reduces heat input at low temperatures. All parameters are manageable (read out, monitored and completely documented) by software (e. g., labworldsoft®
or NAMUR commands).
Additionally with CBC 5 control:
- High performance pressure / suction pump (speed-controlled).
- Adjustable safety circuit.
- Visible and audible alarm.
- Safety drain valve.
- USB / RS 232 interfaces (labworldsoft® and enabling online updates of device software).
- Connection for external temperature probe (PT 100).
- Safety classification III (FL, DIN 12876).
- Optional external solenoid valves (multi-IO port).
- Removable WiCo (wireless controller) enables safe remote operation, e. g. outside of a closed fume hood.