Vertical Light Chambers
Vertical light chambers address a variety of applications that require sample exposure with light, along with temperature control.
- With relative humidity control, 0 to 60 °C.
- Solid door comes standard.
- Flexible set up of light modules addresses requirements for sample distance to light and sample volume.
- Address applications under optimal conditions with light choices. Wide light distribution is achieved with 7 light bulbs.
- 3 different light modules are available to address specific applications: ICH stability testing - addressing light and UV exposure acc. to guideline Q1B, plant growth - addressing high red / blue radiation for optimal growth conditions, animal hatching - providing daylight simulation.
- Programme light cycles: day / night or Individual on/off cycles for every day of the week, dawn / dusk simulations with increasing light intensity in 3 steps.
|Climate option||light / humidity|