Environmental chambers 311 l and 821 l units meet ICH, FDA, TAPPI, DIN12880 and national testing standards and are built to last. Use them for your applications requiring temperature control above or below ambient, humidity control and CO2
on option. This series of environmental chambers are ideal for drug stability studies, shelf life testing for packaged products, controlled temperature storage and insect and other large-scale biological research and can be tailored to your application with many options.
- 0 to 60 °C temperature range that can be set in 0.1 °C increments.
- Optimum uniformity and a wide temperature range allow for easy compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Rugged construction and durable shelving provide for long life.
- Solid, st. steel interior is more durable and corrosion-resistant than plastic or painted metal, ensuring long life and minimizing equipment costs.
- Heavy-duty, solid, st. steel shelves are easy-to-clean, saving time and effort; more corrosion-resistant than coated wire shelves for long life; and adjustable for convenience.
- 821 l models include 6 shelves that are adjustable on 76 mm centers.
- 311 l model includes 3 shelves that are adjustable on 51 mm centers.
- Reinforced floor / shelf components for 821 l models are available so you can use shakers, cell rollers or other heavy equipment or product loads inside the chamber to meet a variety of applications.
- Swivel, locking casters ensure easy mobility during installation and cleaning.