Centrifuges 5425, IVD Version
The appeal of the not refrigerated Centrifuge 5425 lies in its very low noise levels (< 51 dB) and its speed up to 21,330 x g (15,060 rpm). Designed to serve common standard applications in modern labs.
- Lower noise level (< 51 dB) for quiet work environment.
- OptiBowl®: whisper quiet operation, even without rotor lid.
- Eppendorf QuickLock® lid locking for all aerosol-tight fixed-angle rotors: fast and gentle handling.
- A new rotor for 5 ml tubes and a new rotor for divisible Eppendorf twin.tec®.
- PCR Plates, 8 PCR strips or single 0.1 / 0.2 ml PCR tubes.
- Improved short-spin function: without continuous pressing of the key.
- Selectable short-spin max. speed.
- 10 acceleration and braking ramps.
- 3 programme buttons for direct access to frequently used settings.
- Time elapsed since last run will be shown.