Safety enhanced laboratory gas burner series, suitable for all flame related applications in the laboratory.
The low profile body facilitates ergonomic operation, the streamlined design reduces air flow disturbances in a clean room workbench (approved by DIN-DVGW, NG-2211AS0167). Applicable for natural gas or propane / butane gas connection, gas cartridges or LPG gas bottles.Fuego SCS basic / basic RF:
Flexible flame operation with button function or foot pedal. The foot pedal regulates the burning time either by continuous foot pressure or by start-stop function. 3 programmes.Fuego SCS basic RF:
Same range as Fuego SCS basic but wireless due to modern radio foot pedal operation.Fuego SCS / pro:
With DoubleClick IR-sensor, button function or optional foot pedal.
The DoubleClick IR-sensor ensures that the burner can only be ignited by activating the IR-sensor twice. Adjustable IR-sensor detection range: 5 to 50 mm.
Illuminated graphic display: animated, self-explanatory and language-less. 6 programmes with timer 1 s to 2 h, adjustable.
Comfort functions: cooling time reminder for loops, temperature regulation for heating media, gas consumption display for cartridge, selecting user account, acoustic signals as operating aids.
Additional safety assistance: zero-pressure shut off for a pressureless gas hose at the end of work, graphical installation instructions facilitate the initial start-up.Fuego SCS pro:
Same range as Fuego SCS, additional rechargeable battery operation (9 h), fast charge function (3 h) and safety tilt sensor. 2 rechargeable batteries, Mignon (AA), 1.2 V, NiMH.Gasprofi 1 micro:
The smallest safety laboratory gas burner worldwide with DoubleClick IR-sensor, button function and st. steel foot pedal. 5 programmes.Gasprofi 1 micro school edition:
With button function or optional foot pedal. 2 programmes.Common features / functions Fuego and Gasprofi series:
- Made of st. steel with special glass display.
- SCS Safety Control System with gas safety cut-off: ignition and flame control, temperature monitor, automatic unit switch off, residual heat display.
- BHC clogging and assembly monitor of removable st. steel burner head.
- Turbo flame, nozzles for natural gas, propane / butane gas.
- Holding device for 3 inoculation loop holders*, tilt mechanism right / left.
- Push fit and threaded connection, gas filter.
- Power supply: 100 to 240 V (worldwide use).
- 2 years warranty.