Compact dimensions, high capacity. Perfect and analysis-grade reprocessing of laboratory glassware with the Miele SlimLine lab washers.Smart Load - flexible use of chamber space
The SlimLine lab washers excel in terms of high performance on a small footprint. And what's more, the innovative SmartLoad system enables chamber space to be used particularly efficiently.
Models from the PLW 6111 series are able to accommodate up to 3 baskets on telescopic racks. These baskets dock onto the water circulation system at 4 different heights. This allows a wide range of load height combinations, starting with using the lowest rack level only for a max. vertical clearance of 630 mm.Compact machine dimensions combined with large chamber capacity
- Small footprint with width of only 650 mm.
- 3 levels with injector nozzles.
- Vertical clearance of up to 630 mm for large vessels.
Simple and efficient cleaning processes
- Controls with flush, uninterrupted touch glass screen.
- All information visible at a glance thanks to 3.5" display.
- Max. 40 programme slots (standard programmes and vacant programme slots).
- Simple and effective cleaning.
- RS232 port for connecting to a printer or PC.
- Chamber, spray arms and tank filters are made from high-grade st. steel (DIN 1.4404 / AISI 316L).
- Conductivity monitoring for high-level process security.
- HEPA H14 fine filter for germ-free drying air.
- Built-in water softener.*
- Heated boiler for shorter cycle times.*
Electric heating, light inside the chamber, drain pump, HEPA H14 hot-air drying, steam condenser.