The Luna range offers improved performance for faster, more accurate readings.
An LCD delivers results in large 24 mm digits in white on a black background. Suitable for international use, Luna provides a useful multilingual text and display capability. RS-232 and USB connections allow speedy connection with computers and printers to transmit results.
Designed to tolerate demanding lab tasks, Luna is constructed with easy-to-clean ABS plastic construction and a durable grade 304 st. steel pan.
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results.
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft.
- Large, grade 304 st. steel pan allows easy cleaning.
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills.
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights.
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result.
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes.
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines.
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects.
- Auto power-off to save energy.
- AC adapter included.
Weighing, parts counting, percentage weighing, dynamic / animal weighing, density determination, checkweighing, check counting, net total weighing, display hold, peak hold.
Performance and style for an impressive weighing experience.
|Stabilisation time:||2 s|
|Display:||backlit LCD with 24 mm high digits|
|Operating temperature:||15 to 35 °C|
Luna analytical balances are designed with an array of features and functions that accommodate most lab applications.
Available in four models with capacities up to 250 g, Luna offers a readability of 0.0001 g and can perform basic and detailed measuring tasks.