In photometric water analysis, sample digestion is an important step. NANOCOLOR®
heating blocks are ideal for all digestion processes in water and waste water analysis, as they work fast and efficiently with clever safety features for max. user protection.
The heating blocks feature pre-stored standard programmes for all routine digestion procedures. User-defined methods can be added quickly. NANOCOLOR®
heating blocks provide simple and fast sample digestion due to extremely short heat-up times and high speed digestion in just 30 min. The blocks temperature stability creates constant and stable digestion conditions, which increases the reliability of results. All heating blocks are suitable for the total phosphate, COD (DIN and high-speed), total nitrogen, total metals, TOC and all other NANOCOLOR®
- Lockable protective lids.
- Easy operation via coloured, backlit LCD touchscreen.
- Bidirectional serial RS 232 interface as well as USB A (master) and USB B (slave).
- Software for GLP conform temperature control, calibrating and update.
- 6 preprogrammed temperatures (70 / 100 / 120 / 148 / 150 / 160 °C).
- 5 preprogrammed heating times (10 / 30 / 60 / 120 min / cont.).
- 6 free memory locations for individual temperature settings between 40 and 160 °C (increments 1 °C).
- 7 free memory locations for individual time settings between 0 h : 01 min to 9 h : 59 min (increments 0 h : 01 min).
- Exchangeable safety cover as protection against contact to hot surfaces.
|Display:||coloured LCD touchscreen with backlid display|
|Power supply:||110 to 230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
- High quality heating block at a fair price.
- Flexible power supply for mobile sample preparation.
- Prepare up to 6 samples simultaneously.
- Inspection and calibration with NANOCOLOR® USB T-Set.
:NANOCOLOR® VARIO Mini,
6 bore holes for test tubes with 16 mm outer Ø incl. power supply, hinged protective cover, manual and certificate.