Chemically resistant PTFE diaphragm pump designed for use with all gases and vapours. With a flow rate of 1.8 m3
/ h and an ultimate vacuum of below
5 mbar, it covers a wide range of classical laboratory applications and is optimally suited for work with a rotary evaporator. Other typical applications include the evacuation of drying ovens or vacuum centrifuges and the generation of vacuum for filtration purposes or for conveying liquids:
- Quiet and little vibration due to sound insulation with a sound absorber, enclosed housing and counterbalancing.
- Integrated gas ballast for drying the diaphragms during operation, ensuring consistently high flow rates.
- Strictly axial movement of the diaphragm increases service life.
- Security features: pump operation only with closed housing reversible overcurrent shutdown and integrated hour meter.
- Innovative, single-stroke speed control for hysteresis-free and precise vacuum (in combination with the vacuum controller I-300 / I-300 Pro).
- Compact design and solid workmanship, with integrated carrying handle.
- Glass / PEEK- head allows for visual inspection of diaphragm making it easy to check for solvent build-up or detection of contamination.
- Oil-free, virtually maintenance-free, easy to access diaphragms due to removable upper housing and integrated spanner.