Shaker VS 8 BE with Reciprocating Motion
- The compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism ensures high stability and dependability for continuous operation. An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit. Constant speed even during continuous operation, independent of load. Used in laboratories, incubation rooms and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between 10 and 60 ºC.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- Powerful, quiet and space-saving model, either for gentle movement of liquids or vigorous mixing of the most varying materials.
- Applications: used in medical diagnostics or analysis, as well as for growing micro-organisms, cell and tissue cultures.
- The unit is maintenance-free and comes with the CE mark.
- Supplied without pictured accessories.
|Overall dimensions (W x D x H):||350 x 375 x 160 mm|
|Moving platform:||330 x 330 mm|
|Load:||max. 8 kg|
|Shaking motion:||reciprocating (back and forth)|
|Timer:||up to 60 min or continuous operation|
|Shaking amplitude:||20 mm|
|Shaking frequency:||20 to 300 min-1|
|Mains supply:||230 V*, 50 to 60 Hz, 65 W|