This 24-place centrifuge was designed for everyday lab work.
The spectrum of methods includes DNA / RNA purification, DNA extraction from agarose gels and PCR reaction set-up. The centrifuge 5420 has a particularly small footprint to save space on the lab bench and an easy to clean keypad control panel. For your safety, the standard rotor provides aerosol-tight containment for the centrifugation of hazardous samples such as viruses, pathogen bacteria or radioactive probes.
- Standard rotor for up to 24 x 1.5 and 2.0 ml tubes.
- Rotor option for up to 32 x 0.2 ml PCR tubes or 4 x 8-place PCR strips.
- Adapters for 0.2, 0.4 and 0.5 ml tubes as well as 0.6 ml BD Microtainer®.
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic lid locking.
- Automatic lid opening.
- High quality anodised aluminium rotors and rotor lids.
- One push short-spin key for quick centrifugation.
- Max. speed: 15,060 min-1.
- General Lab Product version.