This generation of analytical balances combines the highest level of precision with large weighing ranges. Thanks to the Single-Cell Generation, the weighing result is displayed in a fraction of the time with comparable models. Together with the intuitively structured menu, this means that you can work efficiently and rapidly. With an extremely fast ionisation process, thanks to the latest generation of KERN ionisation technology to neutralise electrostatic charge for fixed installation in the analytical balance. Particularly convenient handling as you no longer need a separate device. Simply enable the ioniser fan at the push of a button.
- Bright OLED display with large viewing angle for the very best readout from a wide range of lines of sight.
- RS 232 and USB interfaces for the transfer of weighing data.
- GLP / ISO record keeping: professional, detailed GLP-Protocol.
- Automatic internal adjustment in the case of a change in temperature > 1 °C and time-controlled every 4 h.
- The min. weight of sample can be manually stored in the device or automatically calculated. For weighings below this value, the balance issues a warning message.
- Dosage aid: high-stability mode and other filter settings can be selected.
- Simple recipe weighing and documenting with a combined tare / print function.
- Individual user settings for up to 10 users can be saved.
- Acc. to U.S. FDA 21 Part 11.
- Menu languages: German and English.
- Automatic data output to the PC / printer each time the balance is steady.
- Large glass draught shield with 3 sliding doors for easy access to the items being weighed.
- Fully automatic manufactured weighing cell from one piece of material.
- Stable temperature behaviour.
- Short stabilisation time: steady weight values within approx. 2 s (0,1 mg), approx. 8 s (0,01 mg) under laboratory conditions.
- Shock proof construction.
- High corner load performance.
Incl. multi-function weighing plate, protective cover.