The magnetic induction stirrer uses modern magnetic coil technology that has no moving parts resulting in a motor-less wear-free drive and maintenance free unit.
High-quality rare-earth magnets are used in the stirrer design to ensure a strong magnetic coupling with consistent accurate alignment which significantly reduces the chance of spin-outs.
The magnetic induction stirrer is ideal for use in general research, life science, industrial, quality analysis and clinical laboratory settings.
- Durable ABS housing is corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
- Wear-free magnetic coils offer consistent and noiseless operation.
- An easy to read digital display precisely controls time and speed enabling reproducible conditions.
- Unit is programmable with 50 % duty up to 99 cycles.
- Time and speed can be conveniently adjusted while the unit is running.
- Reverse rotation option for better mixing results.
- Speed remains constant, even when load changes.
- Rapid acceleration and braking (less than 10 s) to quickly meet stirring speed requirements.
- Silicone rubber mat on lid prevents slipping of vessels and improves safety.
- Stirring bars have PTFE coating for chemical resistance.
- Community design No: 003515337-0001-0002, Euro. Pat. App. 3 246 088, US Design Patent No. D814,045, US Utility Patent Pending.
Magnetic induction stirrer, 2 stirring bars 35 x 12 mm cylindrical shape, 1 low voltage, double insulated power adapter with 4 interchangeable plugs.