Safely facilitate workflow processes with organisation and easy clean up. Ideal for every type of laboratory and more specialised areas such as cold rooms, clean rooms, sterile suites and areas where high sterility is a requirement.
Helps facilitate workflow processes, such as spinning blood tubes in centrifuge workstations.
Reversible. Side one: combination gridded and smooth surface. Side two: smooth surface only. Gridded surface for tube staging, preventing movement of small objects and securing items such as reservoirs, pipette tip boxes, assay plates etc. Gridded surface enables tubes to be easily marked and identified.
Personal size is easy to transport and allows users to easily create and protect temporary work areas. Keeps benchtops clean and safe from stains, spills and wear.
Reusable, helps reduce waste making it a more environmentally friendly option over disposable mats. Save money, eliminate the need for repeated purchases and disposal costs associated with disposable mats.
- Lip around the edge can hold approx. 250 ml of liquid.
- Anti-skid surface helps keep the mat and items in place.
- Noise dampening: reducing sound from the vibration of common bench top equipment.
- Made from a durable FDA food grade silicone material that creates a stain resistant washable working surface.
- Chemical resistance: chemically inert and does not react with most chemicals.
- Can be easily cleaned using any standard disinfectant by simply wiping it and is dishwasher safe.
- Protect counter tops from hot items up to 200 °C.
- Mat can be rolled up for compact storage.
- Small footprint: 305 x 379 x 2 mm.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C for 15 min.