The new generation of modular premium balances
The modular weighing system Cubis®
II can be individually configured from different components. The combinability of the display unit, weighing module, draft shield, software packages for various applications and functions and a comprehensive range of accessories allows the individual adaptation of the Cubis®
II balance to all weighing tasks. More than 60,000 configurations: these balances are completely configurable. This means that you only pay for what you need. Cubis®
II: your balance, your way.Highlights
- Leading performance: monolithical weighing system, integrated climate sensors, individual sample holders.
- Error-free operation: individual QApp workflows, motorised auto-levelling*.
- Full end-to-end data integrity: 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, integrated audit-trail, state-of-the-art user management.
- Outstanding service support: integrated status centre, integrated service functions preventive maintenance on accredited standards.
Choose between different packages to fulfil your demands.
Each package contains powerful applications or functions to enhance and individualise your balance for your workflows.
Status centre notifications
- QP1 Package Pharma.
- QP2 Package Advanced Applications.
- QP3 Package Utilities.
- QP4 Package Connectivity.
- QP99 software (All Inclusive Package).
The status centre shows all information about your balance and environmental conditions, e.g. calibration, temperature, etc. centralised in a dashboard. In case of warnings or errors, you get detailed help and support.
- Max. capacity between 11200 and 70,200 g.
- Scale interval with a range of 100 mg to 1 g.