PETG Erlenmeyer flasks are sterile and ideal for all shaker culture applications. The flasks are constructed of USP Class VI PETG for excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength. Molded graduations are standard, and threaded vent caps provide continuous gas exchange along with a liquid-tight seal.Material
- USP Class VI PETG for excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength.
- Flasks will not break when dropped.
- Designed for single-use, as flasks will collapse if autoclaved.
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy.
- Individually packaged and radiation sterilised.
- Highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6.