Withdrawal System for Solvents with Discharge Tube and Discharge Hose
To dispense high-purity liquids quickly and without complication: an excess pressure is produced in the container with pressurised gas. Hazardous media can be safely dispensed and accurately metered using the stop cock.
- Operation with compressed air or inert gas (3 to 10 bar).
- The barrel screw connection and shut-off valves seal off the barrel and pump hermetically - no vapours containing solvents can escape after dispensing.
- Parts in contact with medium made of stainless steel (1.4301) and PTFE.
- Transportable or mountable.
- Incl. transport stands, earthing cable for pressure regulating unit, connecting hose, key and adapter for compressed air supply.
- For UN tanks and barrels (test pressure at least 150 kpa).