A 11 basic Analytical Mill
Batch mill for 2 different grinding procedures:
- Impact grinding of hard, brittle or non-elastic grinding materials with high-grade stainless steel beater. This beater can be used for a Mohs hardness up to 6.
- Cutting grinding for pulverising soft, fibrous materials with a cutting blade (not included with delivery).
- Moist and gluey materials can be pulverised by adding water.
- Incl. grinding chamber made of Tefcel (ETFE, glass fiber-reinforced) with st. steel inlet (1.4571), useful volume 80 ml (included with delivery). For embrittlement of grinding materials with liquid nitrogen in the grinding chamber.
- Optionally, a 250 ml grinding chamber is available.
|Motor rating input / output||160 / 100 W|
53 m / s
|Useful volume:||80 ml|
|Duty cycle ON / OFF:||1 min / 10 min|
|Max. granularity:||10 mm|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||85 x 85 x 240 mm|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529 :||IP 43|