These compact tube furnaces are used when laboratory experiments must be performed horizontally, vertically, or at specific angles. The ability to configure the angle of tilt and the working height, and their compact design, also make these tube furnaces suitable for integration into existing process systems.
- Vertical or horizontal operation freely adjustable.
- Compact design.
- Working height freely adjustable.
- Working tube made of C 530 ceramic.
- Type S thermocouple.
- Tube length 36 cm, Heated length 25 cm, iØ5 cm (RT 30-200/15 heated length 20 cm and iØ 3 cm).
- Tmax 1100 °C, 1300 °C or 1500 °C.