Now available in an expanded range of capacities, Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series ultra-low freezers are designed to meet the highest standards in reliability, sustainability and temperature management. At the heart of the TSX Series is V-drive technology, designed to adapt to user patterns, substantially reducing energy and HVAC costs without compromising performance. All TSX Series freezers are manufactured in a zero-waste facility and are built with natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, compliant with the U.S. EPAás Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Unionás F-Gas compliance and other sustainability standards.
- Re-designed user interface with capacitive touch.
- Best peak variation of energy-effifi cient ultra-low freezers: less than 5 °C.
- Fastest door opening recovery on the market:: 17 min.
- Best overall temperature uniformity: < 5.2 °C with door openings, < 4.0 °C with no door openings.
- Longest warm-up time from - 80 °C to - 50 °C at 5.05 h.
- Low energy usage: less than 8 kWh/day depending on size.
- Eliminate the need for a separate chart recorder with datalogging and temperature mapping features, all exportable via a built-in USB port.
- Advanced security features: alarm settings, password-protected controller, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry.
- Ergonomic design: comfortable door handle, eye-level touch-screen and shelf-level placement that doesnát require floor-level loading of racks.