The RFM300-M brings the RFM300+ refractometer up-to-date with a line of high precision Peltier temperature controlled benchtop refractometers. The RFM300-M is identical in features to the recently launched RFM300-T series in all aspects except for its tactile keypad. Incorporating wide beam optics and one of the flattest prism platforms on the market, RFM300-M series refractometers are capable of measuring non-homogenous samples such as fruit juice with pulp, opaque chemical compounds and emulsions.
- 4" high definition display with robust push-button keypad for factory use.
- Flat prism surface for easy-cleaning.
- Wide beam scan for non-homogenous samples.
- 3 decimal place Brix precision (6 d.p. RI).
- RFID user clearance.
- Supports FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 11.
- PHR-MEAN Method.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity.