- Display: graphic / alphanumeric liquid, crystal display of amplitude, pulsation mode, time, energy, optionally temperature.
- Menu guided: setting of all values through 'push and turn'.
- 9 user programmes, with software WINPULS®: 99.
- Remote control with PC: RS232 (infrared).
- Error diagnosis, automatic storage of the last adjusted values, operating test.
- Remote control: foot switch.
Guarantees a constant amplitude independently from changing conditions within the sample. It ensures reproducible results for process validation. Settings within a range of 10 to 100 %. Verification of actual value at the display. Permanent control of ultrasound irradiation as well as indication of wear of the probe.Pulsation:
Limits increase of temperature when processing sensitive samples. The adjustable pulsation allows cooling during rest intervals.
Fail-safe during continuous operation and idling:
- ON cycles 0.2 to 600 s.
- OFF cycles 0.3 to 600 s.
RFI-proofed and CE-marked, also as medical device compliant to the directive for in-vitro diagnostics 98/79/EG.
For volumes 100 to 3000 ml.Ready-to-use set for volumes from 500 to 2000 ml:
- Ultrasonic generator GM 4400.
- Ultrasonic converter UW 400.
- Booster horn SH 400 G.
- Titanium flat tip TS 425, Ø 25 mm.
- Amplitude setting 10 to 100 %.
- Time setting.
- Safety shut-down.
- Energy display.
- Temperature display in kj.
- Remote control with PC.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Program memory.
- Functional test.