2 and 2x bottle top dispensers offer high chemical resistance and robustness. Varispenser®
2x is additionally equipped with a recirculation valve for priming the dispensing system without loss of reagent.
The trusted PFA sealing lip technology prevents crystal building from media residue by wiping off the inner cylinder wall during dispensing. This technology combined with the high chemical resistance allows the use with nearly all kinds of liquids. The extra air vent cap with Luer-cone for the assembly of a microfilter prevents possible contamination from the supply bottle.
Both dispensers are completely autoclavable at 121 ºC (2 bar). The 360° rotating valve block offers safe and easy access in all positions. Because of the GL 45 thread on all sizes, Varispenser®
can be used on most common bottle threads in the laboratory.
- The discharge valve with safety ball closes and avoids fluid leakage when discharge tube is not mounted.
- The screwable air vent cap allows easy assembly of optional drying tube to protect sensitive reagent against humidity or CO2.
- The oval shaped dispenser housing allows safe gripping for transportation and adjustment.
- Ergonomically designed slide for smooth volume adjustment and fixation
- Perfected recirculation valve lever for easy setting of recirculation or dispensing position.
- Optimised volume scale for clear visibility and precise volume adjustment.
- The flexible discharge tube gives you safe and direct access to small and narrow test tubes and allows for fast and precise serial dispensing.