In its KT series, BINDER has developed incubators with thermoelectric cooling, which combine high performance with low energy consumption.
With these extremely environmentally friendly incubators, incubation processes are guaranteed to be stable with precise and reproducible results even when temperatures are high. These incubators with thermoelectric cooling are incredibly easy to use and offer max. levels of safety.They are truly versatile in laboratory work with microorganisms and guarantee precise results. The KT 170 model comes in a size that is unique worldwide,
giving you max. usable space while taking up a min. area.
The built-in thermoelectric module reliably takes care of cooling electrically. Intervals can be set to suit the laboratory requirements using the intuitive controller, while measured values can be recorded and transferred via the USB interface.
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology.
- Electric cooling with Peltier module.
- Controller with time-segment and real-time programming.
- Display via LCD monitor.
- Input via push-button / rotary knob.
- Inner door made of tempered safety glass.
- 2 st. steel racks.
- Units up to 115 l are stackable.
- Data recording and USB interface.