The planetary mill PULVERISETTE 5 premium line
with 2 grinding stations is ideal for fast wet and dry grinding, mechanical alloying, mixing and homogenising of hard, medium-hard, soft, brittle and moist samples with reliable results down into the nano range. Highest operational safety due to the automatic clamping of the grinding bowls per ServoLOCK through the instrument and not by hand.
- High-performance grinding down into the nano range with extra strong 2.2 kW drive power and extremely high centrifugal acceleration of up to 64 g and up to 800 min-1 (rotation speed of the bowls 1600 min-1).
- Motor-driven grinding bowl clamping ServoLOCK.
- 2 grinding stations for grinding bowls with 125 to 500 ml volume.
- Safe and user-independent reproducible clamping.
- Automatic check of the grinding bowl locks in the mill.
- Blocking in the event of impermissible operating states.
- Grinding bowls and balls are available in different materials to avoid undesired abrasion.
- Intuitive touchscreen operation with colour display.
- Safe grinding bowl recognition via RFID chip.
- USB interface for perfect integration in the IT structure of the lab and for the software MillControl (optional).