Bottle thermometers are precise instruments to monitor cooling and tempering devices in laboratories, medical technology, science and research. They consist of a thermometer in an unbreakable plastic bottle filled with a special medium. To ensure accurate measurement results by opened devices, this special medium lends the necessary inertia.
- Traceable to international standards.
- Incl. certificate of conformance and accuracy.
- Breakage protected PETG plastic bottles.
- Magnetic holder for space-saving wall or door fixing.
- Optional with safety coating available.
- Optional with works calibration certificate or a DAkkS calibration certificate available.
- Incl. certificate of conformity and accuracy.