Energy efficient, precise temperature control, reliable temperature environment. A refrigerated incubator designed with your samples - and the environment - in mind. Experience up to 84 % energy savings when using Heratherm™ refrigerated incubators with Peltier technology compared to traditional compressor units.
The Heratherm™ refrigerated incubators can help you reach an untapped potential in achieving temperature precision and efficiency, offering a complete package for your refrigerated incubation needs. With a temperature range of 5 to 70 °C, they are equipped with Peltier technology to reach the precise temperatures needed to perform your applications The incubators are ideal for applications where results demand precision, incl. the development process of new products, quality control in the food, beverage and cosmetics industries, water testing, cell culture and microbiological analysis or any applications with controlled temperature as a process step.
Heratherm™ refrigerated incubators use Peltier modules which cool and heat thermoelectrically - requiring no refrigerants or other hazardous substances. The refrigerated incubators have an intelligent and automatic control of the Peltier module to ensure optimal adaptations based on set and actual temperatures.
- Cooling and heating modes, as well as on / off cycles will be set to ensure precise temperature control.
- The external fan speed will adapt automatically - fast running for cool down / heat up; slow running for keeping temperatures stable.
- Advancement in incubation - products built for the precision and reliability you need.
- Outstanding temperature uniformity and stability to keep the samples in a safe environment.
- Low energy consumption.
- CFC free / HFC free PU insulation foam for outstanding temperature performance and condensation prevention.
- Heated door with intelligent energy control to ensure reduced condensation - even at low temperatures.
- Sophisticated timer function with weekly / daily or real time mode.
- Intuitive programmability function for defined temperature ramping, soak / cool and dwell.
- Adjustable over-temperature shut-off for protocols that require setting of over temperature for protection - class 2 acc. to norm DIN12880.
- Fan speed adapts automatically to achieve optimal temperature performance.
- Intuitive features: easy-to-use microprocessor control, easy push-button calibration, large and clear vacuum fluorescent display for easy viewing.
- Small footprint to use limited lab space efficiently.
- Safe and user-friendly.
- Safe viewing of samples through internal glass door with limited impact on temperature.
- Safe containment with automatic over and under temperature alarm.
- RS232 interface for data logging.
- No power cut-out with fatal consequence for samples, but maintenance of selected temperature.
- St. steel interior (1.4301/ASTM 304) and rounded corners for easy cleaning.