Both benchtops are used for a variety of applications and are designed to operate in reach-in incubators, environmental rooms or on lab benches. They perform continuously, even in temperatures from 4 to 40 °C and in the following humidity conditions: 80 % rh at or below 31 °C, decreasing linearly to 50 % rh at 40 °C.
- Choice of 2 platform sizes maximises capacity.
- The proprietary triple-counterbalanced heavy-duty mechanism prevents vibration, allowing the unit to run smoothly with heavy, out-of-balance loads.
- Triple counter-balanced mechanism provides optimum handling of full or unbalanced loads, regardless of flask placement and completely eliminates 'walking'.
- Microprocessor controller displays run and setpoints simultaneously on a 20-character backlit display.
- Easy programming with icon-based keys and alphanumeric messages.
- Over-sized, adjustable, suction cup style, rubber feet minimise vibration and provide max. stability.
- Heavy-duty, triple counter-balanced eccentric drive allows extended speed ranges of 25 to 525 min-1.
- Low-heat 24 V DC motor with moisture-resistant electronics provides continuous maintenance-free shaker operation on the benchtop or in a chamber.