Microcentrifuges from Sigma with clear display, microcontroller and maintenance-free motor are available with (K) or without refrigeration. The aircooled centrifuges are characterised by their low temperature increase in continuous operation.
The devices have speed- or gravity display, large buttons, a motorised lid lock and automatic lid release. The lid has a window for external speed control. The last settings are stored.
- Speed- or gravity preselection.
- 2 acceleration and deceleration curves, soft or fast.
- Emergency lid opening.
- Overspeed control.
- Produced acc. to safety regulation IEC 61010-2-020.
Centrifuge without refrigeration.Sigma 1-14K:
Cooled version of Sigma 1-14.
- Centrifuge chamber made of st. steel.
- Quick cool programme.
- 10 programmes.
- Assured 4 °C at max. speed.