The most important application for deep-well plates is sample storage. They are also an important component in numerous other applications, e. g. cultivation of microorganisms, extraction of nucleic acids and proteins, screening studies etc.
Cover mats for deep-well plates:
- Free from DNA, RNases, and DNases.
- High chemical resistance, e. g. against DMSO.
- Temperature range - 80 to + 121 °C.
- Acc. to ANSI / SLAS 1 and 4.
- The 1.2 ml low profile model reduces the space requirements by approx. 30 %.
- Deep-well plate 384 well is designed for a wide range of applications, such as High-Throughput Screening (HTS), tests requiring a mother plate, cell and tissue cultures, serial dilutions, reagent transfer and sample storage down - 80 °C etc.
Cover mats reduce the max. volume of wells. Adhesive sealing films can also be used.