Durable and compact, the Highland™ portable precision balance is packed with practical features for use in a laboratory or in the field.
The patented HandiCal®
offers quick and effortless calibration without using external weights (only models without EC type approval). To help deter theft, the balance provides a built-in security slot for a Kensington type lock and cable.
A rechargeable battery, removable draught shield, adjustable feet, levelling bubble, st. steel pan and a weigh-below hook for density and specific gravity measurements are standard on the balance.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads.
- Removable draught shield helps to reduce errors caused by air currents.
- Rechargeable battery incl. for operation almost anywhere.
- Internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set (only models without EC type approval).
- USB and RS232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet.
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable.
- Large, st. steel pan allows easy cleaning.
Weighing, parts counting, percentage weighing, accumulation of weight.