The Dispensette® S
bottletop dispensers combine innovative ideas with proven technology and makes dispensing safer and convenient.
- Discharge tube, with or without recirculation valve.
- Valve system: no additional sealing rings required; this greatly facilitates cleaning and preparations for autoclaving.
- Simple priming by optimised flow channels.
- Less dispensing force - especially with large volume instruments.
- Safe volume setting with internal scalloped track (analog-adjustable instruments).
- Pivoted screw cap: does not disturb dispensing.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C.
- Easy to calibrate and adjust in order to comply with ISO 9001 and GLP guidelines.
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning.
- Replacable filling and discharge valve with safety bulb (locks when discharge tube is not assembled).
- The 360° rotatable valve block allows the bottle label to face the user.
- Telescoping filling tube adjusts easily to different size bottles.
- DE-M marking.
The mechanical volume setting is easy to read and ensures accurate and reproducible volume control. Easy Calibration Technique for calibration adjustment in seconds without tools. A calibration flag indicates changes from factory settings.Analog:
Rapid and safe volume setting with internal scalloped track. Simple calibration adjustment with a supplied tool.Fixed:
For standard applications. Simple calibration adjustment with a supplied tool.Items supplied:
Bottletop dispenser, DE-M marking, with performance certificate, telescoping filling tube, recirculation valve and recirculation tube (optional), mounting tool and adapters of PP.Applications:
Wide range of practical applications, ideal for dispensing aggressive reagents, incl. concentrated bases and acids such as H3
(with certain exceptions such as HCl, HNO3
, HF etc.), saline solutions, as well as many organic solvents.