products - made of the bio-plastic Green PE.
Not only with regard to quality but also with regard to its characteristics for high-quality sampling, it is perfectly comparable with conventional PE. The LaboPlast®
Bio products are entirely made of renewable resources, cleanroom-made and individually packed.
The bio-plastic products of the brand SteriPlast®
Bio are likewise cleanroom produced, individually packed and additionally gamma radiation sterilised.
In order to create a holistic sustainable product also the individual packaging is made of Bio-PE. The bio-plastic Green PE is 100 % recyclable, without fossil raw materials and is at least to 94.5 % made of renewable resources. Thus CO2
is saved (2.1 t CO2
/ t PE) and the greenhouse effect is reduced. This is another important step to reconcile highest quality disposable laboratory products with ecological sustainability.
- Product and packaging entirely made of renewable resources.
- Bio PE, white.
- Production, assembling and packaging acc. to cleanroom class 7 (10000).
- Acc. to EU food and FDA guidelines.
Bio sample scoop made of green PE is produced in our clean room of class 7 (10,000), individually packaged in bio-PE film for disposable use and then sterilised by gamma rays. Green PE bio-plastic has all the suitable properties of conventional polyethylene but is manufactured from renewable raw materials and can be completely recycled. The sample scoop is ideal for powders, granulates and pastes.
- Individually packaged and sterilised by gamma rays.
- Production and packaging according to clean room class 7.
- Complies with EU food requirements and FDA regulations.