5 is a special heating and cooling thermostat for the beer-forcing test. The unit is fitted with a programmer for automatic temperature cycles. The changing the temperature between 0 and 60 °C in a cycle time of 24 h artificial aging of the beer is achieved. The model meets the requirements of Safety Class III (FL). The housing and all parts which come into contact with the fluid are made out of high quality st. steel.
The multi-touch controller Pilot ONE
offers a brilliant 5.7" touchscreen with graphic functions and a comfortable navigation menu in 11 languages. All important operating parameters and temperature values are neatly displayed on the touchscreen. Thanks to the new favourites menu, the one-click operation and the integrated technical glossary the operation is very easy, just like on a smartphone.
- Precise temperature control.
- 5.7" touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation.
- Overtemperature and low level protection.
- Safety class III/FL (DIN 12876).
- Powerful pressure / suction pump.
- Programmer with calendar and clock functions.
- RS232 interface and Pt100 connection.