Refrigeration bath circulators are suitable for controlling the temperature of externally connected applications and thermoregulation of objects directly in the thermostat bath. Typical applications are: photometers, refractometers, viscometers, double-jacketed reaction vessels and autoclaves. The units can be used in mini-plants and kilo laboratories, for determining the freezing point, for deep temperature calibration, for petroleum tests, for temperature control of measuring devices and experimental setups as well as for materials testing and quality control.
- With Pilot ONE controller with Plug & Play technology.
- Precise temperature control.
- 5.7" touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation.
- Overtemperature and low level protection.
- Safety class III/FL (DIN 12876).
- Powerful pressure / suction pump.
- Programmer with calendar and clock functions.
- 5-point calibration.
- Pt100 sensor connection.