are the smallest cooling circulator in the world. Their small dimensions allow Ministats®
to be placed in the smallest of spaces, for example in a laboratory fume cupboard or inside technical plant. Despite their min. size the systems are extensively fitted out and offer sufficient performance for temperature control of photometers, refractometers, viscometers, distillation apparatus, reaction vessels and mini-plants. The main applications are using external applications however the bath opening allows objects to be thermoregulated directly in a thermostat bath.
A powerful pressure / suction pump with an infinitely controlled rotational speed ensures optimal circulation. The max. pressure can also be regulated by an optional pressure sensor, meaning that sensitive glass reactors and apparatus can reliably be protected from breakage.
- With Pilot ONE controller with Plug & Play technology.
- Precise temperature control.
- 5.7" touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation.
- Overtemperature and low level protection.
- Safety class III / FL (DIN 12876).
- Powerful pressure / suction pump.
- Programmer with calendar and clock functions.
- 5-point calibration.
- Pt100 sensor connection.