Cooling bath thermostats with insulated cooling baths are an economic solution for thermoregulation of objects directly in the thermostat bath. The units are therefore suitable for a number of typical heating and cooling tasks such as sample temperature control, materials testing, quality control, analyses etc. Cooling circulator operates with natural refrigerants and are therefore offer an environmentally friendly solution to temperature control. In addition, cooling circulators are fitted with automatic refrigeration capacity adjustment, reducing energy consumption and waste heat down to the absolute essential. The thermostats can also be used for externally attached applications using the pump connections at the rear.
Thermostats with MPC® microprocessor temperature controller
- Safety class III / FL (DIN 12876).
- Precise temperature control.
- Overtemperature and low level protection.
- Powerful pressure / suction pump.
Thermostats with Pilot ONE® controller with Plug & Play technology
- LED temperature display.
- Easy operation with only 3 keys.
- LED indicators for heating, cooling and pump.
- RS232 interface.
- 5.7" touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation.
- Programmer with calendar and clock functions.
- RS232 interface and Pt100 connection.
- 5-point calibration.
|Operating temperature range:||- 25 to + 200 °C|
|Heating power:||2.0 kW|
|Width bath opening:||140 x 120 mm|
|Bath depth:||150 mm|
|Bath volume:||4.5 l|
|Bath dimensions (W x D x H):||210 x 400 x 546 mm|