Heating circulation thermostats are specially designed for temperature control of externally attached applications with a small volume. The thermostats have M16 x 1 pump connections at the rear side as well as a st. steel bath cover with a filling opening. All models are fitted with an overtemperature and low level protection system acc. to safety class III / FL (DIN 12876) for use with flammable fluids.
A powerful circulation pump ensures optimal heat transfer to external attached applications.
Thermostats with MPC® microprocessor temperature controller
- Precise temperature control.
- Overtemperature and low level protection.
- Powerful pressure / suction pump.
Thermostats with Pilot ONE® controller with Plug & Play technology
- LED temperature display.
- Easy operation with only 3 keys.
- LED indicators for heating, cooling and pump.
- RS232 interface.
- 5.7" touchscreen and comfortable menu navigation.
- Programmer with calendar and clock functions.
- RS232 interface and Pt100 connection.
- 5-point calibration.
|Heating capacity:||2.0 kW|
|Safety class:||FL, III (DIN 12876)|
|Bath opening:||Ø 25 mm|
|Bath depth:||150 mm|
- Units are fitted with bath tanks made of transparent PC.